|
~Previous Posts~
~Things to do~
~Credits~ |
Saturday, March 04, 2006 Essay...
I was suppose to write my essay but I really cannot get myself started. When I started to search for information, I'll start surfing around too. This is not a good start to write an essay. Anyway, had my BI test and it was pretty tough. The dialogue was a killer. Sheesh... But i's really very fun. Maybe should have taken it long before. As mentioned, I've ordered my graduation robe. Had my brother's help to help me measure my height and the diameter of my head. Gosh! My head is BIG! Yao was laughing at the fact that my head is bigger than his. *bleah* So what? It just means that I got more grey and white matter than him.
Forgot to mentioned that I met Karin and her bf when I was going for the career fair. Hahaha.. her bf was very cute. Not in terms of look lah, but the way he spoke. Keke, perfect bf for Karin. Miss those crappy and crazy times we spent together during band practice. Hahaha.. those times when we will poke each other's butt with the tbone slide, comapring whose tbone is the shinniest. She also gave me a lot of encouragement coz I'm the lousiest player among her and Shafiq. These were the times. Anyway, I talked to my bro and he told me his gf's results. When her results was better than mine, so my brother told her not to worry. He said: " My jie's result so lousy also can go NUS, graduating liao. Don't worry lah, she can get in, you sure can one lah." I'm so "touched" loh, stupid brother. Where got people say such things about their sister one?? -_-" *puke blood* Crazy brother!!! And that idiot is VERY good mood because he just finished his exams. Haiz, so he's super free now. Sad... when is my exams going to finish? Hahaha... Oh ya, my granny bought me some supplements today. She's as funny as usual. She bought some dietary fibre drinks for herself as she got high suger blood level. So through her friend's recommendation, she bought that drink. Then she told her friend that her granddaughter (that is ME) always have constipation (-_-") and what kind of supplement I can take. So the friend recommended some supplement to her, saying that it'll help constipation. I checked the NET, it's some Vitamin C pills loh. I wonder how will it help. *bleah* So in total she spent 70 odd dollars. When I just wake up this morning, all goggy and sleepy, she started ranting on and on and on about the products. So I commented "Wah, you very rich hor." At first I thought she'll be ofended, just like what she always does when I said that. But surpisingly, she said: "Ya, I'm very rich leh. I think I really got a lot of money loh." I was like !!!!!!!!! The thing is she don't look like she's joking. Sheesh... where got people talk like that one??? "I think I really got a lot of money"?!?!?! wahahahaha.... Oops... although I said i'm not in the mood to write my essay, I guess I got quite a good mood to blog. =P Oh ya, was JY's 22nd Birthday yesterday!~ Woohoo!~ Happy 22nd Birthday JY!!!!!
link | posted by trom_piggy at 12:54 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |